Stock Cash Service
Friday usually fine! Flat start for indices. The indices are set to open on a flat note. Investors may choose to take risks at lower levels given the speed at which stocks come tumbling down intra-day. The next hurdle for the Nifty is seen at 7570 hurdle which support should set in around the 7480 levels. Results will continue to flow on tap today are Lupin, Bosch, Cadila Healthcare, Carborundum, Cox & Kings, Deepak Nitrite, Divi’s Lab, Eicher Motors, Elgi Equipments, Radico Khaitan and Tata Power among others.
Among stocks to watch:
- Tata Steel: Tata Steel Ltd, Indian multinational steel-making company, reported consolidated net loss of Rs.2,127.23 crore for the quarter ended Q3FY16.
- Lupin: The pharma company will announce its Q3 numbers today.
- Reliance Infrastructure: RInfra announced the signing of Share Purchase Agreement with Birla Corporation, the flagship Company of the M P Birla Group in relation to 100% sale of its subsidiary Reliance Cement Company Private Limited.
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation: ONGC said that it would soon finalise the revised cost estimate for the development of its K-G basin discoveries.
- Tata Power: The company will announce its Q3 numbers today.