Sensex, Nifty open flat; ITC gains 1%, SBI & Axis Bank down. For market update visit www.marketmagnify.com/freetrial.php & give a missed call @ 78-79-88-11-22.
- ITC, Cipla, Adani Ports, BHEL and Sun Pharma are top gainers while TCS, ONGC, Infosys, NTPC and Wipro are losers in the Sensex.
- The market has opened flat on Friday. The Sensex is up 28.29 points or 0.1 percent at 27738.81 and the Nifty is up 9.55 points or 0.1 percent at 8519.65. About 286 shares have advanced, 121 shares declined, and 25 shares are unchanged.
- The Indian rupee opened flat at 67.18 per dollar on Friday versus previous close of 67.17.
Transaction costs on MFs should be within TER limit: Sebi
Brokerage and transaction costs levied on mutual fund schemes should be within the stipulated total expense ratio limit and any additional cost has to be borne by the asset management company concerned, according to Sebi.
- Six stocks that brokerages are bullish on post Q1 results
- HDFC Bank
- Ashok Leyland
- JSW Energy
- Bharat Financial Inclusion