Nifty opens above 8750, Sensex climbs over 100 pts; Adani gains. For more information visit www.marketmagnify.com/freetrial.php &
Give Missed Call @ 78-79-88-11-22.
- Adani Ports, Hero MotoCorp, Tata Motors, Cipla and BHEL are top gainers while Bharti Airtel is loser in the Sensex.
- The market has opened higher for another day Tuesday. The Sensex is up 130.46 points or 0.5 percent at 28373.75 and the Nifty is up 32.50 points or 0.4 percent at 8770.60. About 408 shares have advanced, 69 shares declined, and 29 shares are unchanged.
- Electrical equipment manufacturer HPL Electric & Power will list its equity shares on October 4. It has fixed issue price at Rs 202, the higher end of price band.
- RBI likely to adopt wait-and-watch approach on Tuesday. The newly-constituted Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) headed by RBI Governor Urjit Patel is unlikely to lower rates at its maiden policy review on Tuesday as it awaits more supporting data on inflation, experts said.
- The RBI after the third bi-monthly monetary policy on 9 August 2016, decided to keep the policy repo rate unchanged at 6.5%. Consequently, the reverse repo rate remained unchanged at 6%. RBI also kept the cash reserve ratio (CRR) of scheduled banks unchanged at 4%.