Nifty reclaims 8800, Sensex gains over 100 pts; steel stocks up. For More information visit www.marketmagnify.com/freetrial.php &
Give Missed Call@ 78-79-88-11-22.
- The market has opened firm with the Nifty scaling 8800. The 50-share index is up 37.20 points or 0.4 percent at 8806.35 while Sensex is at 285449, up 116 points or 0.4 percent.
- SBI, Tata Steel, GAIL, ICICIBank and Tata Motors are top gainers while Bajaj Auto, Asian Paints, M&M, Infosys and Hero MotoCorp are losers in the Sensex.
- HDFC announced that the profit on sale of investments declined 60.41% to Rs 19 crore in Q2 September 2016 over Q2 September 2015. Income from dividend rose 7.29% to Rs 456 crore in Q2 September 2016 over Q2 September 2015.
- Tata Steel announced that the Committee of Directors yesterday, 4 October 2016, allotted 8.15%, Unsecured, Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures aggregating to Rs 1000 crore, on a private placement basis, to certain identified investors.
- Yes Bank announced after market hours yesterday, 4 October 2016 that it has successfully raised Rs 2135 crore through senior long term infrastructure bonds.
- Among global markets, Asian shares and gold retreated and bond yields were near two-week highs after markets were rattled by a report flagging the possible withdrawal of global stimulus measures.