Nifty holds 8600, Sensex flat; AB Nuvo dives 15%, Sun Pharma up. For more information visit www.marketmagnify.com/freetrial.php & give a missed call @ 78-79-88-11-22.
- The market has opened flat as the Sensex is up 44.75 points at 27904.35. The Nifty is up 13.30 points orat 8605.45. About 272 shares have advanced, 188 shares declined, and 18 shares are unchanged.
- Sun Pharma, BHEL, HDFC, Bajaj Auto and M&M are top gainers while Asian Paints, ITC, Bharti Airtel, Maruti and Dr Reddy's Labs are losers in the Sensex.
- The Indian rupee opened marginally higher by 4 paise at 66.80 per dollar versus 66.84 Thursday.
- SBI's slippages likely to be at Rs 15-17k cr, GNPA around 7%. India's largest bank SBI is set to release its first quarter earnings today and the street has its eyes set on the asset quality after Bank of Baroda reported its numbers yesterday.
- USFDA completes inspection of Alkem's Taloja plant; shares up 2%. Shares of Alkem Laboratories touched 52-week high, rises 2.2 percent intraday Friday on successful inspection of Taloja facility by USFDA. The company says there were inspection done from August 1 to August 10, 2016 and there were no issue of 483s by the USFDA.