Nifty opens above 8700, Sensex flat; Adani Ports, ONGC gain. For more information visit www.marketmagnify.com/freetrial.php & give Missed Call @ 78-79-88-11-22.
- Adani Ports, ONGC, Bajaj Auto, Hero MotoCorp and GAIL are top gainers in the Sensex. Among losers are HDFC, Lupin, Asian Paints, Sun Pharma and Infosys.
- The market has made a flat opening with the Sensex up 49.91 points or 0.2 percent at 28273.61. The Nifty is up 6.25 points at 8712.65. About 180 shares have advanced, 58 shares declined, and 15 shares are unchanged.
- Here are stocks that are in news today: M&M, Lupin , Torrent Pharma , Cadila , Ahluwalia Contracts , RBL Bank , Jindal Stainless , Dalmia Bharat , Cenlub Industries , ARSS Infra , Maithan Alloys , Balaji Telefilms and Manpasand Beverages are stocks, which are in the news today.
- Rupee opens higher at 66.44 per dollar .The rupee will continue to trade with a positive bias on the back of an overall weak outlook for dollar, says Pramit Brahmbhatt of Veracity.
- F&O cues: Nifty 8500 Put sheds 3.2 lakh shares in Open Interest. F&O cues: Nifty 8850 Call shed 3.9 lakh shares in Open Interest and Nifty 8500 Put shed 3.2 lakh shares in Open Interest.