Sensex, Nifty open flat; Tata Motors & ITC up, Reliance slips. For more information visit www.marketmagnify.com/freetrial.php & give missed call @ 78-79-88-11-22.
- The market has opened flat as the Sensex is up 15.33 points at 28467.50. The Nifty is up 5.65 points at 8791.85. About 486 shares have advanced, 298 shares declined, and 42 shares are unchanged.
- Tata Motors, Hero MotoCorp, ICICI Bank, Tata Steel and ITC are top gainers while Reliance, Bharti Airtel, Dr Reddy's Labs, HDFC Bank and L&T are losers in the Sensex.
- Goldman Sachs Singapore sells 21.16 lakh shares of Yes Bank. Goldman Sachs Singapore Pte sold 21,16,655 shares of Yes Bank at Rs 1,365.38 and Integrated Core Strategies (Asia) Pte.Ltd. sold 32,13,747 shares at Rs 1,365.88 on the NSE.
- Ansal Properties: Outcome of board meeting. Ansal Properties & Infrastructure Ltd has informed BSE regarding Outcome of Board Meeting held on August 31, 2016.
- Stocks that must be on your radar Some of the stocks that should be on your radar are: Reliance Industries, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, ACC, Jaiprakash Associates, UltraTech Cement, India Cements, Century Textiles and Industries, Binani Industries, Mahindra and Mahindra, Hero Motocorp, Eicher Motors, Multi Commodity Exchange of India, Arvind, KPIT Technologies.