Sensex, Nifty open tepid ahead of BOJ meet: Adani Ports, GAIL up. For more information visit www.marketmagnify.com/freetrial.php
give missed call @ 78-79-88-11-22.
- Adani Ports, GAIL, BHEL, Hero MotoCorp, tata Motors are top gainers in the Sensex while HDFC, TCS, Coal India, ITC and ONGC is loser in the Sensex.
- The Sensex is up 37.43 points or 0.1 percent at 28560.63, and the Nifty is up 13.30 points or 0.1 percent at 8789.20. About 354 shares have advanced, 124 shares declined, and 35 shares are unchanged.
- On Tuesday, Indian equities ended a four-day advance as investors awaited policy decisions from the US Federal Reserve and the Bank of Japan.
- Apollo Mission: Tyre co plans to conquer US a second time. Three years since a failed attempt to enter the US market through a USD-2.5-billion merger with Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, Apollo Tyres’ Managing Director Neeraj Kanwar has charted out a fresh plan to set foot in the world’s biggest tyre market, an article in Mint says.
- Goldman Sachs subsidiary pares further stake in Max Ventures. Earlier in August, both companies had brought down their collective holdings in Max Ventures to 11.34 percent.