Nifty below 8950, Sensex slips into red. For more information visit www.marketmagnify.com/freetrial.php & give missed call @ 78-79-88-11-22.
- TCS, SBI, Wipro, ICICI Bank and GAIL are top gainers while BHEL, Bharti, HDFC and Reliance are major losers in the Sensex.
- The market has opened on a strong note Wednesday. The Sensex is up 66.37 points or 0.2 percent at 29044.39, and the Nifty is up 25.70 points or 0.3 percent at 8968.70. About 351 shares have advanced, 76 shares declined, and 24 shares are unchanged.
- Asia stocks at one-year high as soft US data quells Fed hike talk. MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan rose 0.4%, extending its chunky gains of 2.7% over the last two days.
- BHEL Q1 net loss seen at Rs 15 cr, weak execution may drag rev. BHEL is expected to post weak June quarter as revenue may remain subdued due to weak execution. According to a CNBC-TV18 poll, the company is likely to net loss at Rs 15 crore in April-June quarter from a profit of Rs 33 crore in corresponding quarter last fiscal. Its Q2 revenue is seen flat at Rs 4630 crore against Rs 4361 crore in year-ago period.
- Bharat Forge up 4% on rise in North America Class 8 truck orders. Bharat Forge shares gained as much as 4 percent in early trade Wednesday after improvement in August orders for North America Class 8 trucks on month-on-month basis.